At New Media Production, we feel one of the best services we have to offer is a wedding video to document one of the best days in people’s lives. Since 1995, we have produced hundreds of wedding videos from a third-party point of view to preserve memories that would have otherwise been lost to the married couple.
Our strategy is to show & tell the wedding ceremony and reception story and we never try to become the event itself. To achieve this goal, we can use up to three cameras during the ceremony for unique angles that delivers a presentation that is as engaging as a movie. Along with top-shelf audio including a stereo field microphone in addition to a wireless lapel microphone for the groom, we will deliver DVDs, Blu-ray DVDs, and media files you will treasure for a lifetime.
You can decide which plan best suits your needs and budget. Each plan allows for our personnel to be present up to four (4) hours the day of the wedding. We will be at the venue at least an hour before the posted time of the ceremony to set up and to acquire clips for the “Pre-Nuptial” part of the video. Most ceremonies these days are less than an hour in duration, so the 4 hours allows plenty of time to capture the reception.
Plans & Pricing:
1-Camera Wedding Package: $995.00. Includes 1 camera angle either in the front or back of the venue. A great documentation for your wedding and includes 4 DVDs, 4 Blu-ray DVDs, and a Media File for PC and another Media File for Mac.
2-Camera Wedding Package: $1,245.00. Includes 2 camera angles with one camera in the front and another in the back of the venue. This configuration allows us to provide great images of the bride walking down the aisle as well as great shots of the newlyweds leaving the venue. Plus, we can dissolve between the camera angles for close-ups during special parts of the ceremony. It’s a better documentation for your wedding and includes 4 DVDs, 4 Blu-ray DVDs, and a Media File for PC and another Media File for Mac.
3-Camera Wedding Package: $1,495.00. Includes 3 camera angles positioned for maximum coverage of the event. Three cameras allow us to switch between more points of view to include shots of parents and family during the ceremony as well as to include close-ups during all phases of the ceremony. It’s the best documentation for your wedding and includes 4 DVDs, 4 Blu-ray DVDs, and a Media File for PC and another Media File for Mac.
Additional time above and beyond 4 hours: $125.00/hour.
Wedding Sizzle Reel: $245.00. A brief synopsis of your wedding posted on YouTube within 24 hours of the ceremony that will show your family and friends the highlights of your special day.
Reception Relocation Fee: $95.00. Allows for personnel to disassemble and load equipment used during the ceremony while other personnel arrives at the reception venue so no events are missed.
- Parker Griffith for Alabama
- “I Won’t Be There” Rob Aldridge & the Proponents
- Billy Droze Music Video – “Better With Time”
- Sunset Guns Live at The WhistleStop – Kashmir
- Sunset Guns Live at the WhistleStop – “Hush”
- Subdivision Introductory Videos
- Astounding Pricing for YouTube Videos!
- Top-Shelf Real Estate Marketing
- Entering the Commercial Drone Video Market
- Aladdin Light Lift
- Listing Agreement Delivered by Drone
- Bluff View Home for Sale Huntsville, Alabama
- Home for Sale Huntsville, AL – 2 St. Charles Place
- Home for Sale Huntsville, AL – 1311 Arolen Drive
- Home for Sale Huntsville, AL – 4501 Ashe Drive
- Waterfront Home for Sale – Athens, Alabama
- Microwave Dave – “She Googled Me”
- Mark Williams, Realtor – Internet Introduction
- Veterans Day Parade 2015 – Huntsville, Alabama
- Home for Sale Harvest AL – 3423 Old Railroad Bed Road